Computers have become ubiquitous in the present times. Whether you are employed, self-employed, or run an enterprise, you need a certain level of computer literacy. At a minimum, you are required to know how to send emails, use the internet, create, edit and print documents, use spreadsheets, and make presentations. Familiarity with social networks like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc. has also become highly desirable as more and more people realize their utility as smart business tools. This is your best chance to get an online computer skills certification from one of the leaders in online skill testing and certification. Certified Computer Skills Certification essential computer and Internet skills to novice through intermediate-level users. Offering individualized and self-paced instruction, computer skills to adults and students.
Topics to be covered:
1. Prepare to use a personal computer.
2. Basic Computer Skills
3. Basic understanding of computer components
4. Keyboarding Skills
5. Work with windows, toolbars, and command menus
6. Microsoft Office Skills
7. Perform calculations on data by using formulas.
8. Explore Web browsing basics
9. Find information on the Internet by using Internet Explorer.
10. Other Internet Skills