Joomla is a complete Content Management System where customization is given the highest priority. As a webmaster if you want to work with a fully customization CMS then Joomla is the best option for you. Learning Joomla is too much easy and there is no substitute of Joomla while you will be concentrated on making damn professional looking websites. If you learn Joomla Development; then making a corporate site is no more a reason for disappointment. You will become a certified and professional Joomla Developer after finishing this Certification. Then you will be able to work both at local orfanizations and freelancing website. As Joomla has high demand in freelance market places, it is really easy to earn 3-4 thousands dollar per month by providing Joomla development service. Job opportunity is also available in various web development firms if you learn this certified Joomla development course.
Topics to be covered:
1. Concepts of Joomla & MySQL
2. Understanding & Configuring Joomla.
3. Other Programming knowledge that will be required to learn Joomla.
4. Tools and scripts
5. Definitions, Modules & Components
6. Integrated Developer Environment.
7. Creating menu & article, Categories, Section, Menu and article parameter
8. PHP Fundamentals That Are Required To Develop Joomla
9. Plugins & Events
10. Model View Controller
11. Object Oriented Programming For Joomla (OOPs)
12. Definitions, Modules & Components
13. Creating Custom URL
14. Database, Mootools and Breadcrumbs.
15. Installation File Creation & Creating Custom URL
17. Framework & Joomla Extension Directory
18. Install & Customization Templates, Joomla image show
19. Joomla gallery, Install various extensions
20. Ftp, Webmail, Domain and Hosting Cpanel
21. Secure Extensions
22. PSD to Joomls