The Certified C# Professional credential is for professionals who develop and maintain department level applications, components, Programming, Debugging, web or desktop clients, or back-end data services. The job role covers tasks ranging from implementing requirements to building, deploying and maintaining solutions. This certification is appropriate for program managers, programmer/analysts and software application specialists.
Topics to be covered:
1. Introduction to the C# Language
2. Writing C# classes
3. Object-Oriented Design and Programming for C#
4. Encapsulating attributes with methods and properties
5. Providing consistent initialization using constructors
6. Indexes, events, class libraries, basic File I/O
7. Inheritance and Polymorphism.
8. Exception Handling
9. Implementing the IEnumerable interface
10. Invoking extension methods
11. Employing delegates and lambda expressions
12. Multithreading using asynchronous keywords
13. Understanding the event driven programming model of an application.