The MySQL for Database Administrators course is for MySQL DBAs and other professionals who want to install and optimize MySQL Server, set up replication and security, perform database backups and performance tuning, and protect MySQL databases. MySQL Certifications are among the most sought after badges of credibility for expertise in the Information Technology marketplace. An MySQL Certification demonstrates that you have a solid understanding of your job role and of MySQL products. Consultants, developers and DBAs use Oracle certifications on MySQL to show prospective employers and customers that they are current on the latest features, tools and tricks.
Topics to be covered:
1. Understanding MySQL Architecture.
2. Secure users and data.
3. Understand the use of the InnoDB storage engine with MySQL.
4. Using INFORMATION_SCHEMA database for accessing metadata
5. Configure privileges and access controls.
6. Performing start and end operations of MySQL
7. Work with stored procedures and triggers.
8. Understanding views
9. Plan for disaster recovery.
10. Configure the server for performance and high availability.
11. Understanding data locking concepts in MySQL
12. Describing tuning techniques related to introductory performance